Manjaro JWM Edition 15.12 released
The Manjaro Community is proud to announce the release of our JWM Edition 15.12 Capella (Code 221215).
JWM (Joe’s Window Manager) is a lightweight stacking window manager for the X Window System written by Joe Wingbermuehle. JWM is written in C and uses only Xlib at a minimum. Configuration is by editing an XML file - no graphical configuration is supplied.
It features our well-known tools and graphical interfaces in a mix of fresh artwork from our community. This release comes with our advanced graphical installer Calamares as well as our CLI-Installer. Stable branch was used to create these install medias.
- 32bit version RAM footprint is now just 157MiB RAM and 64bit 212MiB RAM
- 32bit version SIZE 848,3MiB and 64bits 981,5MiB
- Pacli Shell Package Control Center
- JWMconf Shell Configuration Control Center
- Linux Kernel (4.1.15-1)
- JWM 2.3.4
- Manjaro Settings Manager
- Pale Moon
- JWM Dark Red Theme
- GTK Boje Red Theme
- Icon AwOkenWhite Theme
- Slim Oramix Theme
- Oblogout AwOkenWhite Dark Red Theme
- Collection Wallpapers Rock Dark Red Charlie-Henson
- Scripts for AUR, printing, firewall, JDK and multimedia
NB: login => user: manjaro - password: manjaro.
- It is strongly recommended to read the README Manjaro JWM Edition 15.12 Capella in /home
- The Conky comes with temperature of Vitória City (ES). Instructions to change also to be found in the README Manjaro JWM Edition 15.12 Capella.
Regards Holmes, Maintainer Manjaro JWM Edition