Manjaro-i3 0.8.13.1 released
The Manjaro Community is proud to present our new i3 Edition.
New features and enhancements
- The new release has become even more resource friendly and boots up with <150MB RAM
- available with both init systems Systemd or OpenRC, both 64bit and 32bit
- customization and config now mostly achieved with packages that can easily be updated in the future: i3status-manjaro, dmenu-manjaro (recency- and terminal aware and mouse-interactive)
- new fancy and lightweight Conky
- new i3exit-script and i3lock replacing light-locker, added switch-user function, blurlock and Xautolock
- added preconfigured Hexchat
- Dunst for notifications
- Alsa-audio with Volumeicon
- tweaked configuration for urxvt and Compton
- a bunch of console utilities and AUR-building-tools (base-devel) are included
- lots of other new little features, tweaks and enhancements in the i3 config
As usual, this release comes with our advanced graphical installer Thus aswell as our CLI-installer. Default kernel is linux318. Stable branch was used to create these install medias.
Please give us feedback and report any issues with this release.
kind regards Bernhard Landauer, Maintainer Manjaro-i3