Manjaro Update 2015-01-04 (stable)
We are happy to announce our fourth update for Manjaro 0.8.11. With this update we have Mesa 10.4.1, Intel driver 2.99.917, bluedevil 2.1, an updated toolchain and xorg-server.
We worked hard on Grub2 to fix an issue with early microcode loading using os-prober to probe for initrd-images. For now it is supported by linux317 and linux318. Packagekit and all related packages like Apper got depreciated.
This includes also regular Archlinux upstream fixes (Dec 31 11:09:02 CET 2014). Please give us feedback and report any findings with this update.
the Manjaro Development Team
Current supported kernels
- Linux310 3.10.63
- Linux312 3.12.35
- Linux313 188.8.131.52
- Linux314 3.14.27
- Linux316 184.108.40.206
- Linux317 3.17.7
- Linux318 3.18.1
- community i686: 214 new and 208 removed package(s)
- community x86_64: 213 new and 207 removed package(s)
- core i686: 14 new and 14 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 14 new and 14 removed package(s)
- extra i686: 107 new and 105 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 107 new and 105 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 13 new and 14 removed package(s)