Manjaro Update 2015-02-14 (stable)
We are happy to announce our first update for Manjaro 0.8.12.
With this update we added KDE 4.14.5 and KDE Apps 14.12.2. Mesa got updated to 10.4.4 and now supports DirectX 9. Kernel-wise we have 3.10.68, 3.12.37, 188.8.131.52, 3.14.32, 184.108.40.206, 3.18.6 and 3.19.0 featuring all BFQ-Scheduler v7r7.
Note: 3.17-series is EOL and will be removed from our repositories soon.
This update also features NetworkManager 1.0.0, which fixes some issues we had with our last updates regarding openrc. We are sorry for blocking your updates. Note: The lib32 version bundled with steam-native is still version frozen until tests show that it will not cause instability.
With this update we added the needed flashplugin 220.127.116.112 update. Plasma 5 got updated to 5.2 version. Firefox is now at 35.0.1. We also released a bugfix release of Pamac 2.1-series. LXQT got updated to 0.9 and uses QT5 now.
This includes also regular Archlinux upstream fixes (Feb 9 10:51:41 CET 2015). Please give us feedback and report any findings with this update.
We also include various security fixes for various packages, including Chromium.
Kind regards, Manjaro Development Team
Current supported kernels
- Linux310 3.10.68
- Linux312 3.12.37
- Linux313 18.104.22.168
- Linux314 3.14.32
- Linux316 22.214.171.124
- Linux317 3.17.8 (EOL)
- Linux318 3.18.6
- Linux319 3.19.0
- community i686: 519 new and 488 removed package(s)
- community x86_64: 517 new and 486 removed package(s)
- core i686: 49 new and 47 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 49 new and 47 removed package(s)
- extra i686: 1002 new and 1023 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 1002 new and 1023 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 32 new and 28 removed package(s)