Manjaro Update 2015-03-20 (stable)
We are happy to announce our fifth update for Manjaro 0.8.12.
This time we are shipping the latest mesa 10.5.1 and lot of XFCE fixes. With KDE Frameworks 5.8.0 all issues with Plasma5 5.2.1 should now been fixed. We will recreate some new KDE5 install medias soon.
We updated linux310, linux314 and linux319 and added needed security fixes like openssh 6.8p1 and openssl 1.0.2.a.
Some work went into our graphical package managers. Pamac got needed fixes and Octopi a face-lift. Tell us what you think about those changes … Other than that we have a new point-release for Calligra and Virtualbox.
Some updates to mention: clang 3.6.0, virtualbox 4.3.26, mesa 10.5.1, calligra 2.9.1, KDE Frameworks 5.8.0, manjaro-tools 0.9.7.2, openssh 6.8p1, openssl 1.0.2.a
This includes also regular Archlinux upstream fixes (Mar 20 18:29:46 CET 2015) Please give us feedback and report any findings with this update.
Kind regards, Manjaro Development Team
- community i686: 234 new and 224 removed package(s)
- community x86_64: 235 new and 225 removed package(s)
- core i686: 11 new and 11 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 11 new and 11 removed package(s)
- extra i686: 225 new and 225 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 225 new and 225 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 10 new and 10 removed package(s)
Current supported kernels
- Linux310 3.10.72
- Linux312 3.12.38
- Linux313 188.8.131.52
- Linux314 3.14.36
- Linux316 184.108.40.206
- Linux318 3.18.9
- Linux319 3.19.2