Manjaro Update 2015-04-06 (stable)
We are happy to announce our sixth update for Manjaro 0.8.12.
This time we updated linux310, linux313, linux314, linux316, linux318 and linux319. lightdm got updated to 1.14.0. Plasma5 is now at 5.2.2. Also we updated php, python2, uwsgi, mingw and xf86-drivers. Pamac 2.2.2-1 fixes issue #37 we had with AUR updates. Octopi is now at 0.7.0rc1. Firefox 37.01 and Thunderbird 31.6.0 include needed fixes and some new features.
We decided to do another Manjaro 0.8.x release. Therefor we updated Thus. It includes now followed new features and fixes:
- Added new slides by David Linares
- LUKS support in advanced mode (manual partitioning)
- Bootloader installation is now optional in all modes
- PEPified code
- Tweaked UI
- Fix forward labeling issue
- Fix slide order in check
- Fix translation issues
- Fix crash when detecting ssd
- Update translations
As regular, this update includes also regular Archlinux upstream fixes (Apr 6 10:25:32 CEST 2015).
Please give us feedback and report any findings with this update.
Kind regards, Manjaro Development Team
- community i686: 503 new and 490 removed package(s)
- community x86_64: 503 new and 490 removed package(s)
- core i686: 33 new and 35 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 33 new and 35 removed package(s)
- extra i686: 488 new and 484 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 488 new and 484 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 10 new and 11 removed package(s)
Current supported kernels
- Linux310 3.10.73
- Linux312 3.12.39
- Linux313 22.214.171.124
- Linux314 3.14.37
- Linux316 126.96.36.199
- Linux318 3.18.11
- Linux319 3.19.3