Manjaro Update 2015-07-13 (stable)
We are happy to announce our fourth update for Manjaro 0.8.13.
We added some patches to Calamares 1.1.1 pushed some regular updates, released Catalyst 15.20.1046, Calligra 2.9.6, flashplugin 220.127.116.111 and added new features to Octopi 0.7.0, updated thunderbird, most of our kernels and pushed out Plasma 5.12.
This update pack comes also with manjaro-tools 0.9.11 which mostly fixes or adds new features to buildiso:
- updates manjaro-chroot help
- updates profile structure
- mount fixes for a Windows issue
- add some rudimentary lvm support
- mark openrc install medias with extra tag
- add support for non manjaro branding
- fix ownership of generated files by buildiso
As regular, this update includes also regular Archlinux upstream fixes (Mon Jul 13 19:53:15 CEST 2015).
It is always good to check for updated packages, even we don’t notify you about them. As usual people using our testing branch will help us to get snaps over to our stable branch almost smoothly. For notifications on daily bases please take a look at our mailing list.
Please give us feedback and report any findings with this update.
Kind regards, Philip Müller and the Manjaro Development Team
Current supported kernels
- Linux310 3.10.84
- Linux312 3.12.44
- Linux313 18.104.22.168
- Linux314 3.14.48
- Linux316 22.214.171.124
- Linux318 3.18.18
- Linux319 126.96.36.199
- Linux40 4.0.8
- Linux41 4.1.2
- community i686: 149 new and 145 removed package(s)
- community x86_64: 148 new and 143 removed package(s)
- core i686: 30 new and 30 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 30 new and 30 removed package(s)
- extra i686: 315 new and 316 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 315 new and 316 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 23 new and 21 removed package(s)