Manjaro Update 2016-01-18 (stable)
We are happy to announce our fourth update for Manjaro 15.12 (Capella)!
With this update, we renewed our our manjaro-desktop-settings packages, added KDE Framework 5.18, KDE Apps 15.12.1 and some newer Deepin 12.15 packages to our repositories. As usual Mesa, SQLite, Hasekell and Python packages got updated, new configs for the 4.4 kernel series and a fix for Plasma Desktop. We also updated our printer-stack, fixed some issues in QT5 and espeak and added some needed firmware to our manjaro-firmware package.
Archlinux upstream fixes are now from: Sun Jan 17 10:18:23 CET 2016.
It is always good to check for updated packages, even we don’t notify you about them. As usual people using our testing branch will help us to get snaps over to our branch almost smoothly. For notifications on daily bases please take a look at our mailing list.
Please give us feedback and report any findings with this update.
Kind regards, Philip Müller and the Manjaro Development Team
Current supported kernels
- Linux310 3.10.94
- Linux312 3.12.52
- Linux313 184.108.40.206
- Linux314 3.14.58
- Linux316 220.127.116.11
- Linux318 3.18.25
- Linux319 18.104.22.168
- Linux41 4.1.15
- Linux42 22.214.171.124
- Linux43 4.3.3
- Linux44 4.4.0
- community i686: 322 new and 227 removed package(s)
- community x86_64: 324 new and 229 removed package(s)
- core i686: 9 new and 10 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 9 new and 10 removed package(s)
- extra i686: 490 new and 490 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 490 new and 490 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 5 new and 5 removed package(s)