Manjaro Update 2016-02-29 (stable)
We are happy to announce our tenth update of Manjaro 15.12 (Capella)!
With this we update blender, calibre, cinelerra, espeak and guvcview and have patched kernel 4.1.18 to properly fix last week’s cryptsetup issue. Most Bspwm- and Deepin-packages receive an update aswell.
Archlinux upstream fixes are now of: Sun Feb 28 08:36:16 CET 2016.
It is always good to check for updated packages, even we don’t notify you about them. As usual people using our testing branch will help us to get snaps over to our branch almost smoothly. For notifications on daily bases please take a look at our mailing list.
Kind regards, Philip Müller and the Manjaro Development Team
Current supported kernels
- Linux310 3.10.98
- Linux312 3.12.55
- Linux313 22.214.171.124
- Linux314 3.14.62
- Linux316 126.96.36.199
- Linux318 3.18.27
- Linux319 188.8.131.52
- Linux41 4.1.18
- Linux42 184.108.40.206
- Linux43 4.3.6 EOL
- Linux44 4.4.3 *Linux45 4.5-rc6
- stable community i686: 410 new and 365 removed package(s)
- stable community x86_64: 409 new and 364 removed package(s)
- stable core i686: 38 new and 37 removed package(s)
- stable core x86_64: 38 new and 37 removed package(s)
- stable extra i686: 909 new and 916 removed package(s)
- stable extra x86_64: 909 new and 916 removed package(s)
- stable multilib x86_64: 31 new and 26 removed package(s)