Manjaro Update 2016-03-05 (stable)
We are happy to announce our eleventh update of Manjaro 15.12 (Capella)!
With this we updated plasma to 5.5.5, pamac to 3.2, php to 7.0.4, haskell, python and renewed some of our kernels (310, 314, 44). We also have now a new manjaro-cli-installer package.
Archlinux upstream fixes are now from: Sat Mar 5 10:13:12 CET 2016.
It is always good to check for updated packages, even we don’t notify you about them. As usual people using our testing branch will help us to get snaps over to our branch almost smoothly. For notifications on daily bases please take a look at our mailing list.
Please give us feedback and report any findings with this update.
Kind regards, Philip Müller and the Manjaro Development Team
Current supported kernels
- Linux310 3.10.99
- Linux312 3.12.55
- Linux313 188.8.131.52
- Linux314 3.14.63
- Linux316 184.108.40.206
- Linux318 3.18.27
- Linux319 220.127.116.11
- Linux41 4.1.18
- Linux42 18.104.22.168
- Linux43 4.3.6 EOL
- Linux44 4.4.4
- Linux45 4.5-rc6
- community i686: 421 new and 398 removed package(s)
- community x86_64: 421 new and 398 removed package(s)
- core i686: 13 new and 13 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 13 new and 13 removed package(s)
- extra i686: 227 new and 231 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 228 new and 232 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 9 new and 9 removed package(s)