Manjaro Update 2016-04-15 (stable)
We are happy to announce our sixteenth update of Manjaro 15.12 (Capella)!
With this we updated some of our kernels, plasma5, cinnamon, python2, alsa and fresh opensource drivers for AMD graphic cards. We removed the 4.3 kernel series. We recommend to update your system to 4.4 LTS series right now.
Also Guillaume was working for some time on a new design for pamac. Even if there is still some work to do, he wants some feedback on the work he had done so far. That for he proposed a preview version.
It has a new design:
- double click on a package name to view details.
- in dependencies view, click on a dependency to view its details
- you can continue browsing packages while a transaction is running
So tell us what you think about it on github!
Archlinux upstream fixes are now from: Sat Apr 9 12:17:53 CEST 2016.
It is always good to check for updated packages, even we don’t notify you about them. As usual people using our testing branch will help us to get snaps over to our branch almost smoothly. For notifications on daily bases please take a look at our mailing list.
Please give us feedback and report any findings with this update.
Kind regards, The Manjaro Development Team
Current supported kernels
- Linux310 3.10.101
- Linux312 3.12.57
- Linux313 188.8.131.52
- Linux314 3.14.65
- Linux316 184.108.40.206
- Linux318 3.18.30
- Linux319 220.127.116.11
- Linux41 4.1.21
- Linux42 18.104.22.168
- Linux44 4.4.6
- Linux45 4.5
- Linux46 4.6-rc2
- community i686: 168 new and 131 removed package(s)
- community x86_64: 168 new and 131 removed package(s)
- core i686: 15 new and 17 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 15 new and 17 removed package(s)
- extra i686: 198 new and 215 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 198 new and 215 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 3 new and 3 removed package(s)