Manjaro Lxqt 16.03 released
The Manjaro Community is proud to present our new Lxqt Edition.
Manjaro-Lxqt aims to be light, fast and resource friendly, yet at the same time complete and ready to use for all typical everyday office- and multimedia-needs.
- kernel 4.4.4 LTS, Manjaro settings manager, sddm, octopi, compton, redshift
- nonfree drivers included in the 64 bits only
- pcmanfm-qt, gimp, lximage-qt
- chromium (64 bits) or firefox (32), hexchat, transmission-qt
- abiword, qpdfview
- mpv, smplayer(mpv based). 32 -> qastools, 64 -> pulseaudio and pavucontrol
- gparted, qisousb, lxtask, xsensors
- multilib enabled (64)
- key Print Screen configured for taking screenshots (also with Alt or Shift)
This release comes with our advanced graphical installer Calamares as well as our CLI-installer. Stable branch was used to create these install medias.
kind regards, Esclapion, Maintainer Manjaro Lxqt