Manjaro Update 2015-01-17 (stable)
We are happy to announce our fifth update for Manjaro 0.8.11.
With this update we have transitioned to pacman 4.2, pamac 2.1, plasma 5.6.0, package-query 1.5, and pyalpm 0.7. Kodi 14.0 now replaces XBMC.
We have developed a solution for updating pacman properly without conflicts, that should also work with pamac, so tell us if you’ve had any issues (note: a 4-5 second dissapearance of the pamac window is normal). This should also make it easier for future updates.
We updated some of our kernels (3.10.64, 3.14.28, 3.17.8, 3.18.2). They all support early microcode loading now.
This regular update serves as a security update for Firefox 35.0, Thunderbird 31.4, and Flash plugin 188.8.131.529. Mirror lists have been updated, and Dropbox versions have received minor updates.
Manjaro tools has its first stable release, and documentation is up on the wiki.
This update includes regular Archlinux upstream fixes (Jan 14 17:58:31 CET 2015). Please give us feedback and report any issues with this update.
Kind regards, Manjaro Development Team
Current supported kernels
- Linux310 3.10.64
- Linux312 3.12.35
- Linux313 184.108.40.206
- Linux314 3.14.28
- Linux316 220.127.116.11
- Linux317 3.17.8 (EOL)
- Linux318 3.18.2
- community i686: 507 new and 441 removed package(s)
- community x86_64: 504 new and 440 removed package(s)
- core i686: 20 new and 21 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 20 new and 21 removed package(s)
- extra i686: 455 new and 458 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 455 new and 458 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 16 new and 16 removed package(s)