Manjaro Update 2015-06-22 (stable)
We are happy to announce our first update for Manjaro 0.8.13.
One week passed after we released Manjaro 0.8.13 to the public. We had already over 38.900 downloads so far. With almost 23.000 downloads just for or Xfce edition we see that we did a great job on our flagship edition. Still we had over 12.600 downloads for KDE5 so far. Regardless these stats Manjaro continues to get better each day. 0.8.13 was a good release, but still there are some bugs we try to fix now with regular updates.
This time we have kde framework 5.11, linux 3.12.44, 3.18.15, 4.1-rc8, updated asian fonts by adobe, nvidia 352.21, fixed compiz08, some python fixes, xorg-server 1.17.2, calamares 1.1-rc3, bluez 5.31, cinnamon 2.6.8, pamac 2.3.3 and updated mate packages.
Some might also noticed some issues with OpenRC. Consolekit we fixed already and pushed needed updates without announcing them. When we have bigger changes you can expect announcements like this one. So, it is always good to check for updated packages, even we don’t notify you about them. As usual, people using our testing branch will help us to get snaps over to our stable branch almost smoothly. For notifications on daily bases please take a look at our mailing list: https://lists.manjaro.org/pipermail/manjaro-packages/
As regular, this update includes also regular Archlinux upstream fixes (Sun Jun 21 17:40:28 CEST 2015).
Please give us feedback and report any findings with this update.
Kind regards, Philip Müller and the Manjaro Development Team
Current supported kernels
- Linux310 3.10.80 (LTS)
- Linux312 3.12.44 (LTS)
- Linux313 18.104.22.168 (SES)
- Linux314 3.14.44 (LTS)
- Linux316 22.214.171.124 (SES)
- Linux318 3.18.15 (LTS)
- Linux319 126.96.36.199 (SES)
- Linux40 4.0.5
- Linux41 4.1-rc8 (LTS)
- community i686: 158 new and 154 removed package(s)
- community x86_64: 161 new and 156 removed package(s)
- core i686: 13 new and 13 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 13 new and 13 removed package(s)
- extra i686: 170 new and 165 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 170 new and 165 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 8 new and 8 removed package(s)