Manjaro Update 2015-07-26 (stable)
We are happy to announce our sixth update for Manjaro 0.8.13.
Due a special request by Netrunner-OS we released it on Sunday.
With this we updated most of our kernels (incl. fixing 4.1 for AMD i686), bumped Virtualbox to 5.0, released kodi 15.0, gcc 5.2, pushed out some i3, gnome, mate, openjdk, python updates, fixes to pacman and chromium.
As regular, this update includes also regular Archlinux upstream fixes (Sun Jul 26 18:06:47 CEST 2015).
It is always good to check for updated packages, even we don’t notify you about them. As usual people using our testing branch will help us to get snaps over to our stable branch almost smoothly. For notifications on daily bases please take a look at our mailing list.
As usual, please wait till your mirror has synced. The current status can be checked here.
Please give us feedback and report any findings with this update.
Kind regards, Philip Müller and the Manjaro Development Team
Current supported kernels
- Linux310 3.10.84
- Linux312 3.12.44
- Linux313 22.214.171.124
- Linux314 3.14.48
- Linux316 126.96.36.199
- Linux318 3.18.19
- Linux319 188.8.131.52
- Linux40 4.0.9 (EOL)
- Linux41 4.1.3
- community i686: 165 new and 152 removed package(s)
- community x86_64: 163 new and 149 removed package(s)
- core i686: 29 new and 29 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 29 new and 29 removed package(s)
- extra i686: 100 new and 95 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 100 new and 95 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 11 new and 11 removed package(s)