Manjaro Update 2015-08-10 (stable)
We are happy to announce our eighth update for Manjaro 0.8.13.
With this we updated once again Octopi, systemd to v224, menulibre to 2.0.7, LibreOffice to 5.0, our keyring, some of our kernels to the latest point-releases, added linux42 to our kernel family, pushed out some python updates and released mhwd 0.5.6 with some changes to the Intel driver configs.
Now we will default back to ‘UXA’. Users may need to edit their acceleration settings within the ‘/etc/X11/mhwd.d/intel.conf’ file.
As regular, this update includes also regular Archlinux upstream fixes (Sun Aug 9 19:56:44 CEST 2015).
It is always good to check for updated packages, even we don’t notify you about them. As usual people using our testing branch will help us to get snaps over to our stable branch almost smoothly. For notifications on daily bases please take a look at our mailing list.
Please give us feedback and report any findings with this update.
Kind regards, Philip Müller and the Manjaro Development Team
Current supported kernels
- Linux310 3.10.85
- Linux312 3.12.46
- Linux313 126.96.36.199
- Linux314 3.14.49
- Linux316 188.8.131.52
- Linux318 3.18.20
- Linux319 184.108.40.206
- Linux40 4.0.9 (EOL)
- Linux41 4.1.4
- Linux42 4.2-rc5
- community i686: 261 new and 247 removed package(s)
- community x86_64: 264 new and 250 removed package(s)
- core i686: 23 new and 21 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 23 new and 21 removed package(s)
- extra i686: 382 new and 363 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 382 new and 363 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 15 new and 16 removed package(s)