Manjaro Update 2015-09-07 (stable)
I’m happy to announce the first release candidate for Manjaro 15.09.
It is time to release another stable release. Therefor we started to work on Manjaro 15.09. We will use kernel 4.1 LTS for this release and ship Calamares as an alternative graphical installer.
With this update we pushed out a new Mate 1.10.2, Linux 22.214.171.124, 3.18.21, 126.96.36.199, 4.1.6-3, 4.2.0 and removed 4.0.9 as it was EOL. All extramodules for all kernel series got updated to the latest versions incl. Nvidia driver 355.11. Systemd got updated to 225, such as calligra to 2.9.7. Also we ship the usual Archlinux upstream fixes (Mon Sep 7 18:45:39 CEST 2015)
It is always good to check for updated packages, even we don’t notify you about them. As usual people using our testing branch will help us to get snaps over to our stable branch almost smoothly. For notifications on daily bases please take a look at our mailing list.
Please give us feedback and report any findings with this update.
Kind regards, Philip Müller and the Manjaro Development Team
Current supported kernels
- Linux310 3.10.87
- Linux312 3.12.47
- Linux313 188.8.131.52
- Linux314 3.14.51
- Linux316 184.108.40.206
- Linux318 3.18.21
- Linux319 220.127.116.11
- Linux41 4.1.6
- Linux42 4.2.0
- community i686: 294 new and 249 removed package(s)
- community x86_64: 294 new and 249 removed package(s)
- core i686: 24 new and 27 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 24 new and 27 removed package(s)
- extra i686: 238 new and 258 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 239 new and 258 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 12 new and 13 removed package(s)