Manjaro Update 2015-10-04 (testing)
I’m happy to announce another review of Manjaro 15.09 (Bellatrix)!
With this we repacked most of our packages against python 3.5. Please check if we have missed some. Also some of our kernels got updated: 3.18.22, 4.1.10 and 4.2.3. Last but not least we updated pamac to 2.4.2 and fixed some squashfs compression issue in our manjaro-tools for lower kernels than 4.0.
Also we ship the usual Archlinux upstream fixes (Sun Oct 4 08:25:34 CEST 2015)
It is always good to check for updated packages, even we don’t notify you about them. As usual people using our testing branch will help us to get snaps over to our stable branch almost smoothly. For notifications on daily bases please take a look at our mailing list.
Please give us feedback and report any findings with this update.
Kind regards, Philip Müller and the Manjaro Development Team
Current supported kernels
- Linux310 3.10.90
- Linux312 3.12.48
- Linux313 18.104.22.168
- Linux314 3.14.54
- Linux316 22.214.171.124
- Linux318 3.18.22
- Linux319 126.96.36.199
- Linux41 4.1.10
- Linux42 4.2.3
(not recommended for catalyst)
- Linux43 4.3-rc3
(not recommended for general usage)
- testing community i686: 788 new and 759 removed package(s)
- testing community x86_64: 789 new and 763 removed package(s)
- testing core i686: 11 new and 12 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 11 new and 12 removed package(s)
- testing extra i686: 272 new and 272 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 273 new and 273 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 19 new and 15 removed package(s)