Manjaro Update 2015-10-26 (stable)
We are happy to announce our fourth update for Manjaro 15.09 (Bellatrix)!
With this we updated most of our kernels, python virtualbox and haskell. Linux310 got updated to 3.10.91, linux313 to 188.8.131.52, linux314 to 3.14.55, linux319 to 184.108.40.206, linux41 to 4.1.11, linux42 to 4.2.4 and linux43 to 4.3-rc7. Also budgie, pamac and octopi we renewed with new point-releases.
As usual we ship the usual Archlinux upstream fixes (Mon Oct 26 08:32:52 CET).
It is always good to check for updated packages, even we don’t notify you about them. As usual people using our testing branch will help us to get snaps over to our branch almost smoothly. For notifications on daily bases please take a look at our mailing list.
Please give us feedback and report any findings with this update.
Kind regards, Philip Müller and the Manjaro Development Team
Current supported kernels
- Linux310 3.10.91
- Linux312 3.12.48
- Linux313 220.127.116.11
- Linux314 3.14.55
- Linux316 18.104.22.168
- Linux318 3.18.22
- Linux319 22.214.171.124
- Linux41 4.1.11
- Linux42 4.2.4
(not recommended for catalyst)
- Linux43 4.3-rc7
(not recommended for general usage)
- community i686: 281 new and 248 removed package(s)
- community x86_64: 287 new and 253 removed package(s)
- core i686: 30 new and 31 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 30 new and 31 removed package(s)
- extra i686: 201 new and 197 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 201 new and 197 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 7 new and 7 removed package(s)