Manjaro Update 2016-03-11 (stable)
We are happy to announce our twelfth update of Manjaro 15.12 (Capella)!
This update includes an important OpenSSL update (including many packages which depend on it), kernels updated, GTK2, cryptsetup as well as the latest version of Mozilla Firefox, Chromium and Wine.
Archlinux upstream fixes are now from: Thu Mar 10 05:23:01 CET 2016.
It is always good to check for updated packages, even we don’t notify you about them. As usual people using our testing branch will help us to get snaps over to our branch almost smoothly. For notifications on daily bases please take a look at our mailing list.
Please give us feedback and report any findings with this update.
Kind regards, The Manjaro Development Team
Current supported kernels
- Linux310 3.10.100
- Linux312 3.12.56
- Linux313 220.127.116.11
- Linux314 3.14.64
- Linux316 18.104.22.168
- Linux318 3.18.28
- Linux319 22.214.171.124
- Linux41 4.1.19
- Linux42 126.96.36.199
- Linux43 4.3.6 EOL
- Linux44 4.4.5
- Linux45 4.5-rc7
- stable community i686: 465 new and 442 removed package(s)
- stable community x86_64: 464 new and 441 removed package(s)
- stable core i686: 36 new and 36 removed package(s)
- stable core x86_64: 36 new and 36 removed package(s)
- stable extra i686: 432 new and 428 removed package(s)
- stable extra x86_64: 433 new and 429 removed package(s)
- stable multilib x86_64: 10 new and 10 removed package(s)