Manjaro Update 2016-06-25 (stable)
We are happy to announce our first update for Manjaro 16.06.1 (Daniella)!
After some initial problems with the latest KDE release we managed to update Plasma to 5.6.5, KDE Apps to 16.04.2, KDE Framework to 5.23, QT to 5.6.1.
Haskell, Libreoffice-fresh and Eric got some newer releases aswell as Python and we also updated our Calamares development build with LUKS encryption and fixed some issues within this new graphical OS installer. Our tools are now at 0.12 series.
Archlinux upstream fixes are now from: Fri Jun 24 07:24 CEST 2016.
Philip Müller and the Manjaro Development Team
Current supported kernels
- Linux310 3.10.102
- Linux312 3.12.61
- Linux314 3.14.72
- Linux316 3.16.36
- Linux318 3.18.36
- Linux319 18.104.22.168
- Linux41 4.1.26
- Linux42 22.214.171.124
- Linux44 4.4.13
- Linux45 4.5.7 [EOL]
- Linux46 4.6.2
Upstream package changes:
- community i686: 756 new and 733 removed package(s)
- community x86_64: 757 new and 734 removed package(s)
- core i686: 37 new and 40 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 37 new and 40 removed package(s)
- extra i686: 802 new and 815 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 801 new and 814 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 17 new and 17 removed package(s)